Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspections and Used
Car Buying Reports in Adelaide & South Australia
Are you looking to buy a car in Adelaide or South Australia?
When looking to buy a car, there are a few things to consider that can seriously affect its value, and resale value in the future.
Most people just opt for a mechanical check, but there is something else to consider that can be even more costly if there are problems with it.
That is the issue of the car’s body, chassis, and any previous accidents.
If you have ever sold a car, you will be well aware of how quickly the question of “has it been in an accident?” comes up.
The reason why is because accident damage is often not repaired correctly, especially when done through insurance.
Often the repairs are cheap and rushed, and this can cause issues in the future with the quality of the car (which can cost you to correct, or may even make the car unroadworthy), as well as affect the safety of the vehicle.
If you are looking to purchase a vehicle, it is a good idea to find out whether the car you are looking at has been in an accident, had chassis or body repairs, and how well they were done.
This will then give you the correct information to decide on how much to pay for the car, or if you should even purchase it at all.
It will also ensure you know what to expect when it comes time to sell it – you don’t want to be left out-of-pocket because of some uncovered issue you didn’t even know about.
Our pre-purchase inspections in Adelaide and South Australia will make sure that you know everything there is to know about the condition of the car’s chassis, body and its history, including:
- If the car has been in an accident
- If the car was a total loss write off
- If there have been any body, panel or chassis repairs and how well they were completed
- If there is any rust, corrosion, or other issues
- Even the paint thickness to tell if the vehicle has been repainted
All these things affect how much the car is worth, and will be worth when you come to sell it, so knowing about these now, before you hand over the money will help you to make the right decision about purchasing the car.
Once our pre-purchase inspection is done, we recommend getting a mechanical or roadworthy check done to ensure the mechanics of the car are in good order.
Here's Exactly What You Will Find Out About the Car
With our Adelaide & South Australia pre-purchase car inspection, you will know:
- If the car has been in an accident (which will affect it’s resale value)
- If there have been any repairs, and the quality of those repairs (and how likely it is that you will need to get them redone)
- The overall condition of the car’s chassis and body
- If it still has its original paint, or if it has been respayed (and how well that’s been done)
- If there are any points you need to be aware of, such as potentially needed repairs (like rust, corrosion etc)
- If the chassis is actually straight or if it’s bent
- Any other issues we can find with the car
Once you know these things, you will have a much better idea of the condition of the car, its true current value and its potential resale value, allowing you to make an informed decision on whether to buy it or not.
Getting this inspection done before you buy could save you hundreds (possibly even thousands) of dollars now and in the future.
Who We Work With
Members of the public
Anyone who is looking to purchase a car
Get Your Pre-Purchase Car Inspection Done Now
Just fill out the form below to get in contact with us and sort out your pre-purchase inspection in Adelaide or South Australia today. Please note, you will need to bring the car to one of our South Australia inspection stations. Our inspections start at $220.00.